AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

backcountryjame
Message 1 of 1 (117 Views)

Random odd behavoir - changed settings.

117 Views, 0 Replies
04-16-2012 05:32 AM

I am having a few problems with my Autocad Electrical 2011. all of the occurred suddently at the same time.

1. my undo/redo is no longer functioning. whever i make a change there is onthing to undo and nothing has been saved from step1-step2.

2. in my project manager when i exit autocad it whipes all of my previous projects that i have worked on. It wipes clean every time.

3. i am no longer able to right click on blocks to edit their catalog data -  i only get the menu as if i was right clicking on empty space.

I dont know what it was that i changed, I would like to think that i am rather savey so i would have been aware if I changed settings - but i am questioning my sanity on this one. - I tried a repair install and i still can't get it to change. Is there anythig i can do?

thanks!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!