AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Mentor
MKH-VB
Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)
Accepted Solution

"bycolor" text within "bylayer" mtext

249 Views, 1 Replies
04-17-2012 07:49 AM

I have a drawing that has multiple mtext entities in it.  The Mtext is colored bylayer, but within that mtext there are a couple of lines that have been changed to color 166.  I am wanting to select all those 166 text characters and change them to another color.  These mtext entities are in more than one layout.  I have tried to use "filter" to select them, but can't seem to get that to work.  Any body have any suggestions? THX

mkh

There is a free STRIPMTEXT lisp floating around these forums, try and search box at the top of the page and grab it.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (207 Views)

Re: "bycolor" text within "bylayer" mtext

04-19-2012 05:02 PM in reply to: MKH-VB

There is a free STRIPMTEXT lisp floating around these forums, try and search box at the top of the page and grab it.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.