AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

HGall88
Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

Purge command issue

288 Views, 2 Replies
11-28-2012 11:55 AM

I recently received an update from Windows XP to Windows 7. Since then, when using the "Purge" command I'm having an issue when trying to purge particular layers. I am unable to select more than one layer to purge out of the drawing at a time. I am able to select more than one layer in the layer manager so something is acting up particularly with the "Purge" feature. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated!

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: Purge command issue

11-30-2012 01:43 AM in reply to: HGall88

Hi,

>> I am unable to select more than one layer to purge out of the drawing at a time

What happens if you select one layer with left-mouse-click, then press and hold <CTRL> and left-mouse-click the next layer? Is the first selected layer then unselected?

Or do I understand "unable to select more than one layer" in the wrong way?

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
HGall88
Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)

Re: Purge command issue

11-30-2012 06:05 AM in reply to: HGall88

I did try that. I also tried holding “shift”. Only the last layer selected stays selected..

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.