Did you mean: 

Product version?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jcataulin
257 Views, 2 Replies

Product version?

I've been trying now for an hour trying to find my product version and request key. I've pulled them both but apparently the website does not like them.  Can i please get some assistance?  I've attached a picture of the issue Im encoutering minus my serial number.

Also what is the point offering chat if the all the agents are always busy?

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Please be aware that this is a public forum posting serial numbers or personal information is not advised

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doni49
in reply to: jcataulin

I can't tell you about the "Request Key" but when I click on "Help>About Civil 3D" (If you're in Vanilla Acad, it probably says "About AutoCAD"), this is what I see (I've blanked out the serial number as it's not supposed to be shown here).

HelpAbout.png

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 3
jcataulin
in reply to: doni49

Thanks. I had the right information but in the end I had to contact them via twitter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost