Did you mean: 

Problen Whit File

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rjaviermirandah
274 Views, 2 Replies

Problen Whit File

Hello , Good  Afternoon

I tried to purge and clean up a file but there are thousands of no purged blocks name *A and a number.
I tried to do a wblock and the new file always has the thousands of no purged blocks.
How can a take away this no purge blocks that I don’t even use like a block? They don’t appear in the list of blocks. They exist, that’s the reason of the weight of the file.
I erased all the lines, and purge all but the file even weight the same.
Thanks.
Javier

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

as long as you don't have a vertical product or used new options like annotative objects or new 3D-objects then you can save your drawing as DXF2000 or DXF12, then open this dxf and try then to _PURGE (if it's necessary then).

If you have a vertical product like ACA or Civil3D ... then let us know what product it is (and the best would be to upload such a DWG so we can look into it).

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: rjaviermirandah

It may have something to do with previously imported DGN linetypes polluting the DWG file. See this link for more info, and note that the Autodesk supplied tool for fixing this has been pulled from distribution temporarily.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost