Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem wih isoplane not switching..

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tads_me
624 Views, 4 Replies

problem wih isoplane not switching..

My autocad 2013 also having problem with isoplane even if i use cltrlE or F5 still my isoplane is not switching what could be the problem? i already use isosnap but stil it doesnt switch when i tried to draw a circle and use isoplane top it doesnt work.. please help me with this problem. thanx...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
GrantsPirate
in reply to: tads_me

So you used the command SNAP, used Style option, Isometric option,...

Does the cursor appear in iso?

GrantsPirate
Piping and Mech. Designer
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Always save a copy of the drawing before trying anything suggested here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.

Message 3 of 5
tads_me
in reply to: GrantsPirate

yes my cursor appear in iso bt whe i use th isplane top or right it doesnt switch only my cusor switcth but the circle drawing still remain in its position.. is there any problem with my model layout setting?
Message 4 of 5
GrantsPirate

I can't tell from the little information you have provided what is going on over there.  It sounds like you are mixing 2D isometric and 3D commands, but I am not sure.  Or you expect the circle command to work in isometric mode.  Instead, start the ellipse command, use the isocircle option, and draw an isometric circle that way.

Post a drawing of what you have so we can see what you are attempting.

GrantsPirate
Piping and Mech. Designer
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Always save a copy of the drawing before trying anything suggested here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.

Message 5 of 5
jggerth1

switching isoplanes does not change the drawing view, simply the angle of the cursor and orthomode.  Think of it as similar to to using 60degree drafting triangles on the board -- because that's pretty much what it is.

Isometric Snap mode and 3D 'iso' views are different things.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost