Did you mean: 

Printer

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
KevinPinks7697
580 Views, 4 Replies

Printer

For some reason, everytime I try to print something, I get the message that the Canon printer cannot be found. I no longer use that printer, so how do I prevent the message from coming up?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Under options, Plot and Publish Tab, change your default output device if not already done. Otherwise the printer is selected in your page setup and you will need to change it there.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: KevinPinks7697

plotter selection is stored in each DWG file, in each Tab inside each DWG file. AutoCAD does not override the file. That's how AutoCAD works.

You will need to come up with a lisp routine to fix it.
Message 4 of 5
skycash89
in reply to: KevinPinks7697

I’m very glad to have this thermal printer! It’s easy thermal label printer to set up and prints very fast and clear. I really appreciate its high efficiency!

Message 5 of 5
adrianajones
in reply to: MarySeufert

I recently bought a new MUNBYN bluetooth printer and @MarySeufert's post reply saved my day. Altough the bluetooth  connectivity is only for android, iOS and tablets but I connected it to my PC through USB. By following the discussion, I have changed the default output device to me new printer and everything is working fine. This printer is amazing to print shipping labels and custom sticker in different sizes without any issues. The print quality of this printer exceeded my expectations.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost