Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelated Visual Styles in paperspace

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
seth
1533 Views, 2 Replies

Pixelated Visual Styles in paperspace

The problem seems very simple. My 'conceptual' or any other visual style viewports plot pixelated, while the legacy wireframe plots perfect. It pixelates everything, linework, edges, fonts.  Of course I could just use wireframe, but then what is the point of visual styles I can't use?

In the same drawing with more than one viewport, the viewport with any visual style other than wireframe will mess up while the other one is fine. I have tried every printer, pdf printer, and all the dpi settings I can get ahold of. 

As you can see below, the 3 is pixelated, while the 7 is not.

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: seth

It looks pixelated because other visual styles will plot it as raster image. And for wireframe, it's plotted as vector.
What is your goal plotting with other visual styles? Is it possible to plot it to image first? (PNG can give better result).
If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 3 of 3
seth
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

My goal is to plot relatively high-res drawings of 3d objects with the "conceptual" look, because wireframe shows hidden lines and doesn't show the surfaces..

Is there a way to get that same solid-object look but in vector?

If not, is there a way to increse the resolution of that raster conversion? It seems oddly low-res.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost