AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
bobarket
Message 1 of 2 (1,212 Views)
Accepted Solution

pdf auto opens

1212 Views, 1 Replies
06-16-2011 11:12 AM

I have migrated routine from 2009 to 2012.  this routine opens AutoCAD, plots a drawing to a pdf file, renames the pdf file then closes AutoCAD.  It works well until the pdf file opens and stays opened.  the routine can't rename the pdf file because it is opened.  no where in the routine does it tell the pdf file to open.  is there an option setting in 2012 that says to open a pdf file after it is created?

You turn off the "open PDF viewer when done" from the PC3 file: PLOTTERMANAGER command or open it from the PLOT comamnd pop-up Properties button, Go to the Settings Tab>Custom Properties (and button with same name) and turn it off.

I don't recall, but didn't R2009 have the same thing?

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (1,209 Views)

Re: pdf auto opens

06-16-2011 12:05 PM in reply to: bobarket

You turn off the "open PDF viewer when done" from the PC3 file: PLOTTERMANAGER command or open it from the PLOT comamnd pop-up Properties button, Go to the Settings Tab>Custom Properties (and button with same name) and turn it off.

I don't recall, but didn't R2009 have the same thing?

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!