AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

SummerMankarios
Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)
Accepted Solution

Only Sketchbook ribbon is showing in AutoCAD !!

249 Views, 1 Replies
06-27-2012 12:43 PM

Hi All,

I just upgraded to AutoCAD 2012 the Ultimate Suite. After downloading all the softwares in the suite, when I open AutoCAD MEP or AutoCAD Architecture it only shows the Sketchbook ribbon.

I attached a picture to show what I mean, the picture is for AutoCAD Architecture but I also get the same with AutoCAD MEP.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

I don't know Architecture or MEP (as here is not the forum for that :smileywink: ), but I would first try to reset the profile. For AutoCAD (plain AutoCAD) it was introduced with version 2012 that you have the option for resetting the AutoCAD profile by starting the reset from the Windows-Start-menu ==> section Autodesk and then your AutoCAD-vertical .... look if you find a similiar reset-option within your Windows-menu for Arch or MEP.

Good luck, - alfred -

BTW: the forum for Arch could be found >>>here<<< and for MEP >>>there<<<

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)

Re: Only Sketchbook ribbon is showing in AutoCAD !!

07-03-2012 04:59 AM in reply to: SummerMankarios

Hi,

I don't know Architecture or MEP (as here is not the forum for that :smileywink: ), but I would first try to reset the profile. For AutoCAD (plain AutoCAD) it was introduced with version 2012 that you have the option for resetting the AutoCAD profile by starting the reset from the Windows-Start-menu ==> section Autodesk and then your AutoCAD-vertical .... look if you find a similiar reset-option within your Windows-menu for Arch or MEP.

Good luck, - alfred -

BTW: the forum for Arch could be found >>>here<<< and for MEP >>>there<<<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.