AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

TheAztek
Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

Online tab problem

93 Views, 1 Replies
08-03-2012 02:38 AM

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with autocad WS on Autocad 2012, I've used a workstation of a collegue of mine, and I access to some personal drawings thru the "online" tab, unfortunately, when I press the "online drawings" and a popup windows appear to ask my Autocad WS data, I forgot to uncheck the "Remember my data" and now every time I click on "online drawings" it connect to my Autocad WS account.

Is it possible to remove my data from Autocad ? I tried to click on Logout on Autocad WS but it doesn't work.

Please help me, I have several personal drawings on it and I don't won't that my colleagues open or modify them

Thanks for helping

TheAztek
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Online tab problem

08-03-2012 07:52 AM in reply to: TheAztek

After a search on the "Documents & settings" folder I found the solution by myself :manlol:

If someone suffer my same problem, just point your resource manager to:

C:\Documents and Settings\_name_\Local Settings\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2012\R18.2\_language_\AutoCADWS\0.1 and rename the files token.xml to token.old or other dummy extension.

It works ! :smileyvery-happy:

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!