AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Active Contributor
donjacobsen
Message 11 of 12 (299 Views)

Re: navigating too many layout tabs

06-21-2011 02:07 PM in reply to: mathewk

Hi Mathewk,

I did consider the Sheet Set Manager but I didn't see a way to convert the layout tabs to a sheet set (granted, I didn't look all that hard at doing converting them).  We usually don't have that many layouts in our drawings and we have never had a need to use the Sheet Set Manager either.  A lot of our drawings are diagrammatic and are drawn in Modelspace - no need to set up paperspace and viewports on them.  But we also have structural and piping drawings that seldom need more than one layout tab and rarely more than 3.

In this case, we inherited the drawings from someone else and we're kind of stuck with the way they are set up.

I was getting irritated with having to scroll through 42 layout tabs.  Luckily, there's been a lot of great solutions out here that have made my life a bit easier. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the tip anyway.

Don

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 12 of 12 (295 Views)

Re: navigating too many layout tabs

06-21-2011 02:27 PM in reply to: donjacobsen
KLYPH, finally someone other than I is saying that :smileyhappy:
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.