Did you mean:Ā 

MY KEYBOARD COMMANDS HAVE CHANGED

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2393 Views, 2 Replies

MY KEYBOARD COMMANDS HAVE CHANGED

All of a sudden my keyboard commands have changed - e.g. "co" used to be copy, "m" used to be move, "tr" used to be trim, etc.. Now all of a sudden "co" equals color, "m" equals makepreview, and "tr" equals trackpath. This goes for virtually all of the regular keyboard commands I use. Any ideas on how to return these back? THANKS!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

seems like your AutoCAD does not find the ACAD.PGP any more.

Use that LISP statement to see if AutoCAD finds an ACAD.PGP file:

(findfile "acad.pgp")

If yes open that file with notepad (or any other text-editor) and verify if CO==>COPY is defined in that file.

If the file is not found or CO is not assigned to COPY then you might take the attached ACAD.PGP file and copy it to that folder of your existing one or:

C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\R19.1\enu\Support\acad.pgp

Just be careful, the path will differ according to your login name, your AutoCAD version and language (marked in orange). Also the "AppData" folder is a hidden one.

- alfred -

[EDIT] was wrong attachment, changed [/EDIT]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Thank you Alfred, I replaced it with your attachment - now works!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost