Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MLEADERSTYLE - Leader connection

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MarkSanchezSPEC
459 Views, 4 Replies

MLEADERSTYLE - Leader connection

We are trying to use the "Underline top line" option located in the Content tab of the Modify MultiLeader Style dialog in AutoCAD 2012 (See attachment).

The minor issue we have is that there seems to be no way to adjust the gap between the text and the "underline".  In regular dimensions, there is a dimvar called DIMGAP that controls this distance.  Is there any way to control the distance between the top line MText and the "underline"?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi, I asked the same question about a year ago and the answers I got was no. That was using 2013. I'm on 2014 now and there still is no way to do it. It would be a nice feature to have.

Message 3 of 5

OK thanks!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: MarkSanchezSPEC

See this thread: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-General/Multileader-Text-Sitting-On-Line/td-p/3370891

Under properties (right click on MLEADER text and select "Properties", or select MLEADER text and type "CH"), go to the Text section and set Line Space Style to be "Exactly".  Though this will not let you adjust the gap, it will give you a gap if the text is sitting right on the line.  This worked for me on Civil 3D 2008.

Message 5 of 5

Thanks. I will pass this tip onto my team member who had the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost