Did you mean: 

missing tool bars in classic workspace

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
u2assaf
769 Views, 6 Replies

missing tool bars in classic workspace

I Have recently installed the autocad2012 and managed to add the classic workspace .

but there are manny toolbars that are missing  like the dimension tool bar.

can you please guide me how to add it?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
u2assaf
in reply to: u2assaf

I have only a limited amount of tool bars option as you can see in the attached file

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 7
Patchy

How did you add classic workspace? It would be easier to go to Options, Profiles, and double click on AUTOCAD. Everything already there for you to use as classic.

Message 4 of 7
u2assaf
in reply to: Patchy

I did as you suggested but it changed it to ribbon as you can see in attached file (toolbars2) and I want classic workspace with all the toolbars available but for some resone they are very limited as you can see in the previos attached file.

Message 5 of 7
u2assaf

I moved back to classic workspace and now all the toolbars are available so it looks like the problem is solved.

Thank you verry much

Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7
u2assaf
in reply to: Patchy

Thank you for your help

but now I need to do this procedure after every time I shutdown the software is there a way to keep the setup?

so it will turn on the classic workspace with all the toolbars available.

Message 7 of 7
Patchy

After setting up the workspace you like, remember to Save your workspace, use a different name for ez remembering.

Which version of windows are you using? if it's 8, that could cause problem of compatability.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost