AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

stellafive
Message 1 of 3 (316 Views)

missing Style and Display Panel

316 Views, 2 Replies
05-31-2012 07:35 AM

Hi,

I am a new user of AutoCad 2010 and am trying to access what used to be the detail component manager, but now I understand would be accessed through the Style and Display panel under the manage tab. 

The problem is, I have no Style and Display panel

I have attached a screen shot showing the manage tab open and the CUI open showing the panel options expanded - which do not include the style and display panel- only the four panels currently installed under the Manage tab.

I've really hit a dead end and don't know where to look for the style and display panel so I can ultimately access the structural catalog

-any ideas?-

I appreciate it!

Best,

Stella

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

Re: missing Style and Display Panel

05-31-2012 10:14 AM in reply to: stellafive

What variant of AutoCAD did you used to use? I don't mean the year version. Plain AutoCAD doesn't have those options, so you used to use something else or you are running that variant now in 2010 "as AutoCAD".

Or you used to have a heavily customized menu and you need to find it and move those items here to your new setup.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
stellafive
Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)

Re: missing Style and Display Panel

05-31-2012 12:19 PM in reply to: pendean

No; thank you for the response, but this doesn't answer my question - I was using Autocad Architectecture 2008 and it did have a detail componant manager built in

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.