AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Mentor
BrentBurgess1980
Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Linetype changes on plot

116 Views, 1 Replies
02-04-2013 05:01 PM

Is anyone able to help me fix this?

I have an file where the linetype of a line will modify on print. The linetype will only 'move' when the endpoint of the line is outside the viewport.

I have attached a pdf to show what is happening along with the drawing file.

Another interesting thing is that when I change thickness of the linetype, it also moves.

Any ideas would be great. I have tried recreating the polyline, reversing the polyline direction, auditing the drawing, but nothing.

Cheers

Brent

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)

Re: Linetype changes on plot

02-05-2013 05:25 AM in reply to: BrentBurgess1980

You seem to have a plot style chosen, bu the PLOT WITH PLOT STYLES box is unchecked?

You also have PLOT WITH LINEWEIGHTS checked.

The two viewports are also not identical in their view of the same curved lines.

PLOT is also set to a CUSTOM scale, when you seem to be plotting from a predefined Layout with viewports set to a 1:500 scale.

Fixing all the above seems to fix your output (cut off because your paper size is too small for a 1:1 output from paperspace). I chose NONE for a plot style table since you did not share yours (or seem to be using it).

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.