AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

dfrowde
Message 1 of 3 (368 Views)

Leader Text Thickness

368 Views, 2 Replies
10-04-2012 02:35 AM

I am currently using AutoCAD 2011LT. When I add a leader sometimes the text appears fine and sometime the text appear to go bold, I tried retyping the text but it appears to be luck of the draw as to when it happens. I don't have a problem with this showing up on the screen but it transfer to prints on both paper and PDF.

Please could someone tell me if this a bug and is there something I can do to fix it?

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: Leader Text Thickness

10-04-2012 02:49 AM in reply to: dfrowde

Hi,

easiest option would be to upload the drawing that shows a bold text whereas the text-style is not  set to bold and (in case of SHX) the layer is not set to a big lineweight (and the sysvar LWDISPLAY is ON).

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)

Re: Leader Text Thickness

10-04-2012 06:33 AM in reply to: dfrowde

Where are you "adding" it from? Lanuch the MLEADER command, or a copy/paste from another source?

I bet you use TTF Windows fonts too, problem does not exist with SHX stick fonts from Autodesk: your Mleaders have a Z elevation height assigned to them if that's the case.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.