jpeg out

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
307 Views, 4 Replies

jpeg out

hello !every one ,i am using AutoCAD 2014

My thoughts:
Draw a pattern ( like circle),and  output it in jpeg format,when Afer drawn graphics,and give a edit to CAD:jpeg out;I thought everystep ok,but 
when I open it (matlab) find picture pixels seems incorrect,what should i do to output integral pixels ;I do not know cad, under the guidance you can,thank you very much!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

I am not sure I understand the question, but it sounds like you might want to increase your plotstyle manager resolution of jpg output.

jpg resolution.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

RASTERDPI variable perhaps if you are indeed using JPGOUT command: usage of both explained in HELP.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

thanks for your reply! i do it as  your say,and it's right !but something not completely right;

when i read jpg picture use a engineering software (labview),After  treatment ,the following figure 1,figure 2 (autocad),enlarge figure 1,you will find figure is strange,just like the picture is by many segments assembled,what i need is many points composition,i think the problem is the pixel,but i don't konw how to deal with it ,any suggestion?thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

thanks for your reply! i do it as  your say,and it's right !but something not completely right;

when i read jpg picture use a engineering software (labview),After  treatment ,the following figure 1,figure 2 (autocad),enlarge figure 1,you will find figure is strange,just like the picture is by many segments assembled,what i need is many points composition,i think the problem is the pixel,but i don't konw how to deal with it ,any suggestion?thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost