AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Active Contributor
viktors.zilinskis
Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)
Accepted Solution

Interconnected linear parameters

163 Views, 1 Replies
11-12-2012 08:37 AM

Hi! I have created a simple L-shaped dynamic block with a lookup table for its height and length. In addition to the ability to pick the right value pair using lookup table (HxW) I have added the ability to stretch the height or length using a stretch grip and a list of values. Is it possible to make the length automatically adjust to a corresponding value from the lookup table if the height is changed and vice versa? Thanks in advance!

I think you're looking for a block properties table.  That has the option of forcing the parameters to the desired values.

(if ("mysolution"=answer) then (click "Accept As Solution"))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valued Mentor
bgingerich
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: Interconnected linear parameters

11-13-2012 11:15 AM in reply to: viktors.zilinskis

I think you're looking for a block properties table.  That has the option of forcing the parameters to the desired values.

(if ("mysolution"=answer) then (click "Accept As Solution"))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!