Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how toprint the xref in this file ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wwwangeiei
299 Views, 3 Replies

how toprint the xref in this file ?

i have received a file*.dwg (please see the attached file), there is a xref (the name is:OAImg2129231416_EMBED) embedded in this file. I can see it from my autocad 2010, but why i can not print it out in paper or in pdf? 

thank u for the help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

I can print it to PDF, as it's an image (and not a referenced DWG) sometimes it depends on

• version/type of AutoCAD you use (plain AutoCAD or a verical like Architecture, Map 3D, Civil 3D, ..:)
  • service pack for AutoCAD that is installed
  • if you are running 32bit or 64bit
  • how many memory is free.

Look to my PDF and let us know your system specs + AutoCAD release to continue supporting.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, i use a plain Autocad 2010. My system is Windows 7, 64 bits. My RAM is 4 G. 

How could i print this file to pdf file like you? 

Thank you very much!

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

>> My system is Windows 7, 64 bits. My RAM is 4 G

To be honest, running a 64bit OS with just 4GB of memory? That might be the reason as it's the (absolutely) minimum of memory.

>> How could i print this file to pdf file like you?
I just printed to the "DWG to PDF.pc3" driver with default settings, as you are low in memory you might try that settings for your systemvariables in AutoCAD:

RASTERTHRESHOLD ==> increase to 1000 (max 2000)
   RASTERPERCENT ==> increase to >50 (max 100)

At least this will reserve some amount of memory, but to be safe please first save your working files before starting plot then as that might reserve more memory than available.

HTH, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost