Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
suaveplus
308 Views, 4 Replies

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

I would really like to know to make the drawing work the way it is in the attachment i have here, there is a box shape drawing and a str8 line what i want you to do is attach the line to the box anywhere and watch how it fits together as if it was always that way can anyone tell me how to do that 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: suaveplus

Is that vanilla AutoCAD or is it really AutoCAD Architecture?

Not sure I follow what you want to do, but perhaps the Parametric tab (if using later release) has some tools that will help you do what you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
suaveplus
in reply to: JDMather

I want to be able to creat a drawing that reacts like the attach drawing where as if i make a drawing and then add something to it it will mold in to the drawing as if it was apart of the original drawing. ok i will post something that will help you get what i'm saying

Message 4 of 5
suaveplus

Ok here is to of the same drawings one out line in green and one out line in white, Now I want you to attach the green straight line to the green shape and do the same with the white straight line to the white shape. Now notice how the green line and shape bond as if it was draw that way and the white line and shape looks as if two separate items put together. Try it on your own to see the effect 

Message 5 of 5
dbroad

What you have posted is an AutoCAD Architecture Drawing with missing xrefs.  This means what you see at your end and what we see could be completely different.  Your post includes ungrammatical messages that could mean anything.  Str8 (which I am guessing means straight)  for example.  Your questions and sentences are strung on without any punctuation. 

If you want to ask a question about an ACA drawing, try posting on the AutoCAD Architecture newsgroup. 

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost