Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I permanently add publish places?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
284 Views, 3 Replies

How do I permanently add publish places?

When I publish files I want to go to recent places on my computer. So I add the file path to the "add places item" dialog box. It adds it for that one session. When I publish something else it has gone away. Is there a way to permanently add a place on the publish file location list? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

The places bar should be saved between AutoCAD sessions. Isn't this the same places bar you see when you use OPEN or SAVEAS? If you use one of those commands and add your folder there, does it show up when you publish?

If you want/need to dig deeper, this page will show you where the places bar entries are stored in the registry.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

Yes it is the same places bar. When I add it to open or save it does not show up on the next opening of Autocad. I am using Autocad LT, sorry for not stating that in the beginning. Does that change anything?

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

I have come to a solution thank you very much. I followed that link and used the registry editor and copied the recent places link address into the place holder I wanted. Thank you again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost