Did you mean: 

How can I solve this?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Rikkes
361 Views, 5 Replies

How can I solve this?

I get this message when I open a drawing: 3 hatches'lines were not generated because their density exeeded available memory. But I didn't insert any hatched lines into my drawing... Strange!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Rikkes

Hi,

>> But I didn't insert any hatched lines into my drawing

Thaw all layers and turn them on, then try command _QSELECT, choose objecttype "Hatch" and operator "Select All" ... are there now objects gripped (at least in property window shown as selected)?

If not in modelspace it might also be necessary to do that for every layout.

It might also be possible, that hatches are placed in block-definitions, quite tricky then to find them, but possible.

If all fails ... upload the drawing.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
Rikkes
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Nah, that doesn't work... Here's the file.

Message 4 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> Nah, that doesn't work... Here's the file.

When I start _QSELECT, object type "HATCH", operator "Select All" ... I get 3 hatches selected.

What does not work for you?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 6
ojuris

hi!

You have 3 hatches in Your drawing - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/401581/4%20TV%20hatch.png

In drawing I marked region where they are - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/401581/4%20TV-kast.dwg

Regards

Juris

Message 6 of 6
Rikkes
in reply to: ojuris

Ok, sorry guys. I didn't see them first. As soon as I moved them I could see them... Stupid meSmiley Embarassed

In fact, I never used that command before. It lookt pretty usefull for some other thing also!

That's the fun of ACAD, you learn every day! Keeps you awake 🙂

Thx for the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost