AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

alicevama
Message 1 of 9 (248 Views)
Accepted Solution

GROSOR LÍNEA / GROSOR LINE

248 Views, 8 Replies
09-14-2012 12:17 PM

En Español

Es una pregunta de un examen de test de un concurso-oposición... A ver si me podéis echar una mano porque yo no estoy de acuerdo con la corrección y necesito poder justificarlo para la reclamación¡¡¡¡

La pregunta era:

¿Cómo se denominan los distintos grosores de línea en Autocad?.

Muchas gracias, un saludo.

Alicia.

In English

At the first, sorry because I speak english very bad. I hope that you understand me.

It is a question of a test examination for a public job... Let's see if I can help out because I do not agree with the correction and I need to be able to justify the claim

The question was:

How are called different line thickness in Autocad?.

Thank you very much, greetings.

Alicia.

they reflect back to when you had to use a different physical ink pen for each line weight - no idea what they are used for now except to keep some oldtimers happy with their nomenclature - I leave them set at automatic and never bother with them

que reflejan de nuevo a cuando tenías que usar una pluma de tinta diferente física para cada grosor de línea - ni idea de lo que están acostumbrados, por ahora, excepto para mantener algunos veteranos feliz con su nomenclatura - dejo establecido en automático y no preocuparse de ellos

Thank you Google

Valued Contributor
gwhite
Message 2 of 9 (237 Views)

Re: GROSOR LÍNEA / GROSOR LINE

09-14-2012 12:38 PM in reply to: alicevama

lineweights are specific widths in inches or millimeters and can be set by color with ctb files or by layer/entity with stb files

alicevama
Message 3 of 9 (233 Views)

09-14-2012 12:51 PM in reply to: gwhite

Thank you gwhite¡¡¡¡

Buit, doesn´t exist a command that´s called Display Lineweights in Autocad??

I try to translate the answers:

- Correct answer for the examiner: Pens.

- Correct answe I think: Lineweihts (this command in spanish´s version is called GrosorLin).

Valued Contributor
gwhite
Message 4 of 9 (225 Views)

09-14-2012 01:00 PM in reply to: alicevama

solamente marca "lineweight" en el command line y puede ver un dialog box con todo informacion - puede cambiar entre inches o milimeters

lo siento, mi espanol is malo

alicevama
Message 5 of 9 (221 Views)

09-14-2012 01:05 PM in reply to: gwhite

My englis is very bad too¡¡¡

I try to translate the answers:

- Correct answer for the examiner: Pens.

- Correct answe I think: Lineweihts (this command in spanish´s version is called GrosorLin), because i think ctb files or stb files are plot styles, no?

Valued Contributor
gwhite
Message 6 of 9 (207 Views)

09-14-2012 01:15 PM in reply to: alicevama

"pens" es arcaico - no tenemos "pens" en plotters hoy y quando vea el "properties dialog" se dice "lineweights", no "pens". Creo que ud. ere corecto.

alicevama
Message 7 of 9 (205 Views)

09-14-2012 01:20 PM in reply to: gwhite

ok¡¡

I think that i am wrong wiht the translation¡¡¡ jajajaja

How you called " Pen Numbers and Virtual Pens in Plot Style Tables"?

Valued Contributor
gwhite
Message 8 of 9 (192 Views)

09-14-2012 01:30 PM in reply to: alicevama

they reflect back to when you had to use a different physical ink pen for each line weight - no idea what they are used for now except to keep some oldtimers happy with their nomenclature - I leave them set at automatic and never bother with them

que reflejan de nuevo a cuando tenías que usar una pluma de tinta diferente física para cada grosor de línea - ni idea de lo que están acostumbrados, por ahora, excepto para mantener algunos veteranos feliz con su nomenclatura - dejo establecido en automático y no preocuparse de ellos

Thank you Google

alicevama
Message 9 of 9 (188 Views)

09-14-2012 01:36 PM in reply to: gwhite

I am using also¡¡¡¡

Thanks you for all¡¡¡ I hope to get lucky with the claim¡¡¡

greetings...

Ali

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.