graphic files in a dynamic title block

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
fishautodesk124
366 Views, 5 Replies

graphic files in a dynamic title block

Hello,

Does anyone have a simple example on how to make a dyanmic title block with a graphic file .png, jpg etc. in it.

Thanks

Windows 10 Professional Pro
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.4 3.41 GHZ
16 GB
64-bit Operating System x64-based processor
AutoCAD Civil 3d 2016 sp 4
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

When you say "dynamic title block", are you looking to create one file with different sheet sizes?

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 6

@steve216586 wrote:

When you say "dynamic title block", are you looking to create one file with different sheet sizes?

Hello,

Yes

16 GB
Message 4 of 6

There is a good tutorial to give you suggestions for your title block here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrIhgDucs8. To create such a title block you shoul dhave a very good understanding of visibility states, pull-down creation etc, for AutoCAd dynamic blocks. If you are inserting a logo, bmp or jpg, you can do that in the block editor, using INSERT then selecting the file.

Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Thanks for the link but I know how to insert the graphic file the problems is trying to strech it in the x,y direction to line up within the rectangular.

I tried creating it as a block and use the stretch and move as a action and nothing seems to work. If you have some time can you show me.

16 GB
Message 6 of 6

Can you not scale it when you insert it if you click the box to "specify on screen" under Scale during insertion? Or after you place it into your title block can you not select it and stretch it larger or smaller? It should stretch uniformly. An image cannot be scaled/stretched any other way.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost