Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 759c812fh

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
NicholasMorgan
1809 Views, 2 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 759c812fh

Hello all,

I am repeatedly recieving an error that reads "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 759c812fh"

I am using AutoCAD 2012 on Windows 7 Enterprise - Service Pack 1

I've been using this computer loaded with AutoCAD for 3 weeks now and the error keeps becoming more and more frequent. 

It seems to happen a lot when I try to save (Ctrl+s, not Save As). It also happens everyone now and then when I'm just working.

How can I fix this error? 

I am an engineer at a company using this software and I don't have permissions on the computer without an IT admin to install software. So, if there are any remedies that I can do without getting an admin, that would be great.

Thanks,

Nicholas 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

>> I am using AutoCAD 2012 on Windows 7 Enterprise - Service Pack 1

start with updating your AutoCAD to the current service pack 2 (>>>click<<<).

Next trials that may help to identify the issue:

• try to disable the hardware acceleration (btw: what graphic hardware do you have)
  • if your data is stored on the network try to save it locally
  • and if it has to do something with writing files you might check the antivirus software (local and on server) that it does not scan AutoCAD data files (like DWG, DXF, BAK, SV$, DWK, DWL, DW2)

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3

Thanks for the information!

When I posted this thread I received the error at least 6 times a day. Since I posted the topic I may have gotten the error once.... I haven't changed anything, it has just randomly stopped. Weird, I know..

Anyways, I appreciate the answer and I will be sure to check back and do the things you suggested if I start getting the error again. 

Thanks,

Nicholas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost