Did you mean: 

Fatal error crash when printing DWG to PDF pc3, have dumpdata.zip

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
834 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal error crash when printing DWG to PDF pc3, have dumpdata.zip

Hi guys,

I am experiencing a crash on a laptop computer that is taking a drawing and printing to Autocad's DWG to PDF.pc3 it reports the fatal error then provides the locations to the dump data. What its supposed to be doing after I press OK is asking me to name the PDF and save it, so this may either be a PC3 problem or a AutoCAD problem seeing how it crashes right before it hands off to the printer.

I did try to open the file on a different computer with CAD (desktop) but the machines are different form factor and also different gfx card, RAM, and only have the same version of windows, so its not exactly apples to apples, but the desktop does print DWG to PDF just fine no errors.

Other drawings on the laptop print just fine no errors either, it seems to be this one file on this one laptop, as I said the other desktop prints the file just fine.

Is this pc3 an Adobe created Pc3 or an AutoCAD OEM generated PC3 perhaps? I did not create this pc3 (although someone else might have) but it does look OEM generated.

Attached is a screenshot of the error and the dumpdata.zip

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hi, have you try to install all latest update and hot fixes from autodesk? thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

hello thanks for the reply however our system patches and updates are managed by the exchange domain admins. i cannot certify at the moment which version of ACAD 2011 I'm using but with certainty the platform is win7 sp1 xeon processors in a Dell oem system with oem quadro 2000 on the latest ODE drivers

thanks for tying to help
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Alternatively, can someone give me directions for the proper way to setup a PC3 to a virtual PDF Printer? This may be all thats required to resolve this issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost