AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

saburkel88
Message 1 of 2 (403 Views)

#### Error using text field in Sheet Set Manager

403 Views, 1 Replies
04-05-2012 03:51 PM

I have had an issue where my text field shows up as "####" even though the the value is still showing up in the custom properties menu. I've tried updating the field and re-inserting the field and it keeps showing up as "####"

Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Thank you.

Contributor
elderla
Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)

Re: #### Error using text field in Sheet Set Manager

01-04-2013 07:45 AM in reply to: saburkel88

I see no one has addressed this for you, so I will try in case you still need to know.

I honestly can't make out your .png entirely, but it looks like you may have the wrong field. To correct this, open the block.dwg (the drawing containing your callout). Open the block in block editor. Type BATTMAN. Select the attribute that is giving you trouble.It must be on a line that says "default". If the line is labeled "value" you are in the wrong place. Select the field, right click and select edit field. Now (finally!) you will be in the field window. Under "field catagory" select "sheet set placeholder". Under Placeholder type, select the correct paramater, then select your desired format. Make sure "preset" is checked on the left. Click your way out of everything, and see if that works.

Hope this helps.

Donna Lilborn ∙ Landscape Architect │ Soil Scientist │ 413.320.7845 │  www.donnalilborn.com

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.