AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
kevin
Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Error message when plotting from Sheet Set Manager

229 Views, 2 Replies
05-24-2012 04:12 PM

When I try to plot using Page setup override in the sheet set manager I keep getting the message: Data Link Files with an option for yse or no. Then my Plot automatically turns into an etransmit.  I sure I'm missing something simple. Please help me out.

Contributor
kevin
Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)

Re: Error message when plotting from Sheet Set Manager

05-31-2012 12:09 PM in reply to: kevin

Ok so I figured out the etransmit  issue but the warning stll pops up.  once I hit no it continues to plot. More annoying than anything else. Any ideas any one.?

Distinguished Contributor
jarredmonday
Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: Error message when plotting from Sheet Set Manager

11-15-2012 05:13 AM in reply to: kevin

I just went threw this issue.

It ended up being the drawing and sheet set not matching. I had removed a tab in the drawing after I imported it into the ssm and did not remove it in the ssm. After removing the sheet in the ssm the issue was resolved.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.