Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

design center

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cgrstng
288 Views, 3 Replies

design center

Hey all. Names eric. I just recently graduated from college and am using civil 3d. Now, in the versions of autocadd i used in school, design center was part of the insert ribbon(if i remember correctly) but now in this version(2010 civil 3d), it isn't and i have to type in adcenter to get it. how do i go about making it part of the insert  ribbon.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
doni49
in reply to: cgrstng

Welcome to the forum!

Type in CUI.  It'll bring up the editor.  But being new, I'd suggest you ask your CAD mgr about it first.  1) it could already be done -- but just needs enabled.  2) you might not be allowed to make changes to the ribbon (some places are like that).

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 4
cgrstng
in reply to: doni49

I have the ability to set up this civil 3d how it fits me. I was in the cui editor but didnt understand it. we never touched on that in school. just the basics so i am hoping you all can educate me some.

Message 4 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: cgrstng

It should already be on the Ribbon, probably in 2 places.

On the "Home" tab at location shown below and also on the "View" tab of Ribbon on the "Palettes" Panel.

Caption is from 2014 version but Design Center should be found in the same places.

BTW, Ctrl+2 is also a quick way to load Design Center.

Des Center.PNG

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost