AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
llettau
Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

DB Connect

332 Views, 1 Replies
09-20-2011 02:35 PM

I use Microsoft Access to keep track of occupancy square footages and generate reports for my clients.  In AutoCAD, I use DB Connect to extract some of that data to create 'links' (labels) with square footage information on my floor plans.  I did not set this up and know very little about the process except how to get the results I need.  My problem is after 5 years of working on this, all of a sudden any new entries made in my Access database are not showing up in my DB Connect window in AutoCAD to allow me to place new labels.  I hope this is clear, I'm lacking the complete knowledge and vocabulary for this process. 

Any suggestions on why this would happen and how to fix?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)

Re: DB Connect

09-20-2011 04:32 PM in reply to: llettau

Provided you haven't upgraded AutoCAD, MS office or your workstation I would say either a windows update over writen a driver file or somehow a file got deleted.

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.