Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom tool bars

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
markmccree
238 Views, 3 Replies

custom tool bars

I am trying to load existing BMP files (button images) from 2004 version and the corresponding DWG files into the 2014 AUTOCAD LT version. Is there some fast way to do this??  I have tried to follow the help promts, but I am having trouble navigation the CUI menue.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bgingerich
in reply to: markmccree

Not sure how the images were accessed in 2004, but you can import them. 

See if this recent thread helps at all:  http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010-2011-2012-DWG/Button-Images-on-Custom-Toolbar-do-not-disp...

(if ("mysolution"=answer) then (click "Accept As Solution"))

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Message 3 of 4
markmccree

I got this now. In version 2004 you can edit the aclt menue file that directs the buttons and other related commands. I do not see this option under tools-- customize in the 2014 version. You can only edit the key command macros in that menue. i would like to speed this "button creation..pathing setup, but I may have to just do it one button at a time.

Message 4 of 4
dgorsman

The CUIx system works like XREFs, but with commands instead of drawing entities.  In otherwords, you define the command once with the graphics, then the command can be added to the Ribbon, toolbars, menus, etc. and they will all be the same.  If the command macro, image, or so on changes you only need to change it one instead of every location.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost