Did you mean: 

Custom Paper size for PDF Plot

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jerrod-TBD
976 Views, 4 Replies

Custom Paper size for PDF Plot

Hey All,

I am trying to creat a PDF of a file I need to send to someone to plot.  The paper size needs to be 220" long by 36" wide.  Everything I have tried I can not create or modify paper size to something this large.

PLEASE HELP!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
steve216586
in reply to: jerrod-TBD

Easy, Go into the pdf properties and select custom paper size. Change to what you need and do a "Saveas". Close out and then in AutoCAD select the custom paper size you created and named.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 5
jerrod-TBD
in reply to: steve216586

It will not let me make a paper size longer than 200 inches

Message 4 of 5
morganism3
in reply to: jerrod-TBD

So to clarify: you have an AutoCAD doc that is 220"x36". You have someone that needs to print off the 220"x36" document on one, unbroken sheet. They have a giant printer but they don't have a copy of AutoCAD. They want the file in a .pdf format because they do not own AutoCAD.

Please tell me if I've got this right.

If I do have this right, I would have them install a trial version of CAD or something like LT or some similar programs, to open up this single file and print it; or else, break the huge image down into 11x17 or 8.5x11 or 8.5x14 units and make into a multipage pdf, so they could print from a normal printer and reassemble on their desk.

Message 5 of 5
jerrod-TBD
in reply to: steve216586

It will not let me make a paper size longer than 200 inches

--

*Jerrod Fehr (Production Manager/ Estimator)Cell: 204.296.3735Office:
204.878.9321Treads By Design Ltd.treadsbydesign.ca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost