Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy to Clipboard failed -

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
donspicer2
424 Views, 6 Replies

Copy to Clipboard failed -

I've read all the threads listed for the above, and pursued all the solutions, nothing worked.  I'm amazed Autodesk hasnt issued a statement and fix for this.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
justshutup
in reply to: donspicer2

@donspicer2 wrote:

I've read all the threads listed for the above, and pursued all the solutions, nothing worked.  I'm amazed Autodesk hasnt issued a statement and fix for this.

Come here just to complain?  Must have because you have provided practically no information related to your issue; exact version of your software, service pack, OS, RAM, all dwg's or just one, etc.

Message 3 of 7
donspicer2
in reply to: justshutup

just one drawing, autocad 2012, windows 7 64 bit.  I found that a variety of strange looking lines in the workspace are the cause, if I dont use them, all is ok.  Once corrupted, removing the line-types doesnt revert to useable.

Message 4 of 7
donspicer2
in reply to: justshutup

just one drawing, autocad 2012, windows 7 64 bit.  I found that a variety of strange looking lines in the workspace are the cause, if I dont use them, all is ok.  Once corrupted, removing the line-types doesnt revert to useable.

Message 5 of 7
rkmcswain

donspicer2 wrote:
I'm amazed Autodesk hasnt issued a statement and fix for this.

You are 3 versions behind the current one. If the SPs for 2012 didn't fix it, then it will not be fixed in your version.

Not sure what you mean by "statement".

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 6 of 7
justshutup

@donspicer2 wrote:

If it's just one drawing, how in the world could you expect ADSK to fix this?  Did you consider that maybe it's just your drawing that's messed up, not ACAD?  Drawings get corrupted frequently; move on.

Message 7 of 7
pendean

Most likely your file was saved in a higher version or variant of AutoCAD than your old one if the problem is one single file. Post this one problem file here for review, maybe we can all examine it for you and identify the problem for you.
Or you could try to fix it yourself: SAVEAS to R12DXF or use AECTOACAD command and knock the file down to R14 format and see which one helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost