AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

khenchan
Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

can't plot dwg to pfc. not showing in the preview

273 Views, 1 Replies
07-28-2012 12:45 PM

i made a pipe plan. i create 6 layers of the plans. i made a border so that i can plot it perfectly with the others. after that i plot save it to pdf, at first there was no problem unti i started modifing the plans then at some point i cant save some of the plans to pdf. i don't know what happen. there is no error showing and i tried to see the process log and it shows that the process has been done, but there is nothing showing in preview. even if i save it the outcome became blank.

in the plan i can't save the main, subdivision and hh plan. but i can save the line, discharge and dimension plan. they have the same property and size of border.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

Re: can't plot dwg to pfc. not showing in the preview

07-30-2012 04:35 AM in reply to: khenchan

Your main, subdivision and hh Layers are set to NOPLOT in LAYER command: that means they don't plot. Change the setting.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.