AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Distinguished Mentor
nrz13
Message 11 of 11 (84 Views)

Re: Can't Match Properties to Solid Hatch Inside Equilateral & Isosceles Tri

12-14-2012 02:31 PM in reply to: nrz13

So, as much as I like using the CTRL key to cycle through overlapping objects, I found out that changing LEGACYCTRLPICK to 1 breaks CTRL-pick editing in 3D mode.  I'll have to re-learn to use Shift+Spacebar for selection cycling from now on.  Not as nice, but I'd rather advanced picking in 3D mode work.

I just wanted to put that information out there for those that might consider switching the behavior of LEGACYCTRLPICK.

Rick, I'm going to go ahead and mark your solution as the answer.  Your suggestion of selection cycling is a very good workaround.  While it would be nice for Autodesk to go ahead and fix this selection bug/issue, your workaround has solved it good enough for me.

Thanks again!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
System specs: AutoCAD 2015 64-bit SP2, Windows 7 64-bit SP1, Intel Core i7-2600K, 16GB RAM, Crucial M4 SSD, AMD FirePro V4900, 2 Dell Monitors (2560x1600)
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!