AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

SIG.NOSSLINGER7358
Message 1 of 1 (433 Views)

Autocad with tablet Summasketch III 1212 - Vtablet Driver

433 Views, 0 Replies
04-13-2012 12:36 AM

Hello,

i have installed my Summasketch tablet with the Vtablet Driver (www.vtablet.com VTI64B.EXE).
The tablet works nearly faultless.

Unfortunately I have a little problem at the moment. The single buttons - especially the 3rd button - (the middle click / scroll wheel in Autocad), for example the AutoCad command for "Pan Real Time" do not function. Also the mouse has a similar problem.
Could you help me to resolve my problem or can you give me an adwice what I can do?

- using "real" mouse:
left mouse button, the command is executed
right mouse button, the command is executed
middle mouse button at variable "mbuttonpan = 0 command is executed
middle mouse button at variable "mbuttonpan = 1 and pressed button of the keyboard, it is possible to move the image

- using tablet
Button 1 = left mouse button, the command is executed = ok
Button 2 = right mouse button, the command is executed = ok
Button 3 = middle mouse button at variable "mbuttonpan = 0 command is executed
Button 3 = middle mouse button at variable "mbuttonpan = 1 command is executed and the already described function (PAN) does not work.

When the button (which gets the function of the middle mouse button) is pressed and "mbuttonpan variable is on, the command should work like it is provided.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you.
Norbert

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.