AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Wuxos
Message 1 of 1 (297 Views)

AutoCAD crash

297 Views, 0 Replies
02-19-2013 02:33 AM

Hello,

I have created a drawing for making a block library for mysself. Its very basic, some piping symbols in 2d for 2d drawings. Problem I have is when I create tool palete from my block drawing (simply in "design center" I press on my block dwg to create a tool palete from it), after few actions with it (like inserting required blocks on my drawing) I get my CAD to crash. I double checked everything, like my blocks are created on layer 0, linetypes and weights, etc are made to be 'by block' within that block. I added my block file here. Could someone please have a look and tell me what I am doing wrong. And if someone can be asked, could tell me whats the best way of creating your own block library: save blocks separately as drawings or beter to have all blocks saved in one dwg, etc...

Thanks a lot, Dovy

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.