Autocad 2012 License activation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
edwinculanding9041
3489 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad 2012 License activation

hi guys,

i have a question if you experience these.

Is an AutoCAD 2012 software has an expiration? because my colleague replace the PC then installed the AutoCAD and its working, but after 6 months there's a message appear that he need to activate the software within 30 days.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Ed,

If your friends 2012 License is a Permament Commercial version it shouldn't expire. If there's a need to re-install and re-activate the License he should still be able to do that provided that your friends License was purchased from an Authorized Reseller

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5

hi joane,

yes our license was purchase from an autrorized reseller, actually we purchase 5 standalone license but only the one he have get these problem and all the 4 license working properly. then this morning he forward me this email that he receive from autodesk indicating these message

(Thanks for contacting us about activating Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 with the serial number XXX-YYYYYYYY. That specific serial number is associated with Subscription Contract AAAAAAAAAAAA, which expired on 2012.12.18

note: i just replace the Serial Number  & Contract Number with a letter.

Message 4 of 5

Hi @edwinculanding9041 

Please, send me your serial number  via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5

hi,

the problem already solve, I just format the PC and re-install the Software & ask for the new Activation Code & its working now.

i have one question, what is the reason why the subscription contract expired?

thanks a lot guys,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost