Did you mean: 

Autocad 2012 english Language pack

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
thomas_climawest
8624 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad 2012 english Language pack

Hey everyone,

I've been adressed a french french workstation, so everything looks a bit weird and my macro's don't work.

Anyone know where I can find a english languagepack?

I've tried the installation cd but couldn't find it.

The website only shows 2013 & 2014.

Subsription center is not online.

Thanks in advance...

Manu

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: thomas_climawest

Put a period in front of the command names, and/or an underline, in all your macros and they should work regardless of the core langauge installed. For example
_.LINE
_.FILLET
Message 3 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

a underline is to call english commands in none-english AutoCAD's

a point is to ignore command-overrides, for all languages. That is only needed if there are tools or applications installed that have there own LINE-command and so they disable that AutoCAD-internal one and activate the application.specific LINE.

So to draw a line it's _LINE that will work in every AutoCAD independent of it's language.

The AutoCAD language packs were discussed for AutoCAD 2012, but I know them only with 2013 and 2014, not for 2012.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

it never hurt to be doubly sure and use both, point and underscore.
Message 5 of 6
thomas_climawest
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the help everyone!

Yeah, putting underscores in my most important macro's was the first thing I did.

Demanding an upgrade is not my idea of gratitude towards the people who just hired me.

It's not that I don't know any french, it's just a "nuissance". Pardon my French  😄

I'm going to look into bringing my laptop while I harass the subscription center for a mutation.

Thanks anyway y'all!

Message 6 of 6

instead of using ._ ,which is a pain, you could go to: Outils/Personnalier/parametres de programme. This will bring up a txt box and if you scroll down it will tell you what the shortcuts are

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost