Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2011 serial # and product key not valid

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SamanthaNicoletti
2053 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2011 serial # and product key not valid

attached is a screen shot of my error. I already spent hours chatting on the autodesk website for support, but unfortunately the associate was unable to help me and kept beating around the issue at hand. I verified with them that my serial number and product key were correct, but every time i try to install on my macbook, i get an alert message that says that the serial number and product key do not match or that the serial number is invalid. I tried finding a request code on my computer, but i do not have a file that contains one. I am highly disappointed in the technical support from autodesk at the moment because I was given little assistance on how to resolve an issue that i feel shouldn't be so complicated. And i admit i am upset, but now I am behind for my job. How can I please fix this? 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @SamanthaNicoletti, 

Apologies for the delay and error encountered. I can manually generate the Activation Code for your AutoCAD for MAC 2011, please reply back via Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost