Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2011 Installation configuration options disappeared

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
togan.djemal
762 Views, 0 Replies

Autocad 2011 Installation configuration options disappeared

Until recently when I installed Autocad 2011 from our Enterprise server I always had an option to Install the Service Pack 1 at the same time as the installation. After entering our deployed servers list the next page would have 3 radio buttons for Install Service Pack - with a Download link to Autodesk.com which allowed for the download of the Service Pack at that time - Install a Service Pack from a Server Location - and Do not install a Service Pack.

A few days ago it always defaulted to Install a Service Pack and I would click Download and once the download was complete click Next and then eventually Install and off it would go and all was fine, but now that the Download link has disappared I cannot select this option, and in effect I am forced to select Do Not install Service Pack to be able to complete the installation of Autocad 2011.

My question is; What would have happened to cause this Download link to disappear and should I attempt to install the Service Pack after the installation manually (which would suck since I do a lot of installs) or will Autocad 2011automatically install any Service Packs it requires when the program is being used?

I also see theres a new Update 2 for Autocad 2011 on the Autodesk Downloads section, is that a latest Service Pack that now?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost