AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

hschiavone
Message 1 of 3 (1,391 Views)
Accepted Solution

AutoCAD 2010 License Transfer Utility missing

1391 Views, 2 Replies
02-15-2013 04:51 AM

Hi

I have installed AutoCAD 2010 onto my laptop (Mac Book - VMware Fusion). All has installed ok 

I exported my AutoCAD liscense from my work machine - again all fine. But on my laptop i dont have the License Transfer Utitlity to import it. I have performed a search and it finds my 3DMax LTU but not my Autocad one

Does anyone know a possible solution?

Thanks

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (1,357 Views)

Re: AutoCAD 2010 License Transfer Utility missing

02-15-2013 10:00 AM in reply to: hschiavone

Hello Hannah,

You will most likely either need to modify or repair the installation to resolve the missing LTU issue.

1. On the Start menu (Windows), click Settings > Control Panel.
  2. In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs (Windows 2000/XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Vista/Windows 7).
  3. Select the AutoCAD 2010, and then click Change or Modify.
  4. Click Add or Remove Features
  5. Check the License Transfer Utility box if it isn't already and update.
  6. Is it available? Start -> Programs -> Autodesk -> AutoCAD 2010 > License Transfer Utility
  7. If not, click on Repair or Reinstall from the previous screen.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend simply activating the product via the standard process. If for some reason you run into an activation limit reached error, please contact our License Assistance team, providing a request code in exchange for an activation code.

Please let us know if this works / accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Philip Schmelzer
luqmanyaqoob
Message 3 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: AutoCAD 2010 License Transfer Utility missing

06-18-2014 12:43 AM in reply to: philip.s

Dear Philip.s

I m receiving Maximum Number of activation reached (error 10 and 11) during activation the Product..

is it Possible to remove this error ??

and acvtivate the Product with same serial number....

philip.s wrote:

Hello Hannah,

You will most likely either need to modify or repair the installation to resolve the missing LTU issue.

1. On the Start menu (Windows), click Settings > Control Panel.
  2. In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs (Windows 2000/XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Vista/Windows 7).
  3. Select the AutoCAD 2010, and then click Change or Modify.
  4. Click Add or Remove Features
  5. Check the License Transfer Utility box if it isn't already and update.
  6. Is it available? Start -> Programs -> Autodesk -> AutoCAD 2010 > License Transfer Utility
  7. If not, click on Repair or Reinstall from the previous screen.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend simply activating the product via the standard process. If for some reason you run into an activation limit reached error, please contact our License Assistance team, providing a request code in exchange for an activation code.

Please let us know if this works / accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.