Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2010 HELP

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
-MickeY-
737 Views, 9 Replies

AutoCAD 2010 HELP

Hi,

I need AutoCAD 2010 for school but I can not find it on the site are not coping well, I'd like some help so that will give me a link...

Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
morganism3
in reply to: -MickeY-

If you are a student, you can use http://www.autodesk.com/education/student-software/university/popular

If you google "autocad educational version" you may be able to get a permanent free version instead of the 36-mo trial above.

Message 3 of 10
-MickeY-
in reply to: morganism3

thanks for the reply, I found this, but when I choose the version that I want to take off is not offered to me in 2010, the closest that the 2011 ... if there's a significant difference?

Message 4 of 10
MarySeufert

@-MickeY- wrote:

thanks for the reply, I found this, but when I choose the version that I want to take off is not offered to me in 2010, the closest that the 2011 ... if there's a significant difference?

There are some differences between AutoCAD 2010 and 2011. Check out this >Link< to see the main differences. Or do a www search for AutoCAD 2011 New features...

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 5 of 10
-MickeY-
in reply to: MarySeufert

I downloaded and installed, everything is fine, thanks for help.

Message 6 of 10
morganism3

If your school uses 2010 and you downloaded 2011 to your home computer, remember to ALWAYS save a file on your home computer as a 2010 file - otherwise your school's computer will not be able to open it. This can be done when you use "save as" - in the "save as" window that appears, right under the place where you type the name of the file, there's a dropdown menu for which version of AutoCAD it should be saved as.

Message 7 of 10
MarySeufert
in reply to: morganism3

Hi Morgan, Save downs between 2011 and 2010 would not be neccessary. 2010-2012 share the same file format. If you take a look at how these forums are organized, Autodesk has grouped the version's years based on shared file format.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 8 of 10
-MickeY-

I again have a problem, when start AutoCAD asks me specify the license server system and then asks computer name of the license system ... I did not know what it should be, so I searched the site and found it ... But the problem is when you run the setup and I would go to what tools and ... not that I run setup, I'd be very grateful if someone could help with this problem because we urgently

and sorry for bad language

Message 9 of 10
MarySeufert

Hi MickeY,

I'm not quite sure how to help you with this. Try creating a new post in the >Installation and Licensing Forum< to get the best help on your new problem.

If you have a hard time getting things across in English try writing it out in your native language along with an English version. There are a lot of people here who also don't speak English 😉

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 10 of 10
-MickeY-

Thanks, I did what you said, we'll see what happens

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost