AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

johnramos1980
Message 1 of 2 (487 Views)

AutoCad 2010 Error Aborting

487 Views, 1 Replies
01-07-2013 12:43 PM

Hi!

I reinstalled AutoCad 2010. Registration went fine, but I'm very limited inside AutoCad 2010.  I can not print anything.  It won't adapt new plotters.  I can't export or publish a drawing in PDF, nor can I access options to make any changes whatsoever. 

The text box that appears now is Fatal Error: unhandled access violation reading 0x0000exceptionat9842eeh.

It is asking me to report the problem, but I am unable to go through that route because of Federal Government security settings.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)

Re: AutoCad 2010 Error Aborting

01-07-2013 02:18 PM in reply to: johnramos1980

Hi,

>> text box that appears now is Fatal Error

When exactly does that messagebox appear?

• when you start the plot command (to get the dialog)?
  • when you already got the layer-dialog and select one of the printers in your list?
  • when you finished the settings in the layer-dialog and press OK? (does it also appear when pressing "Preview"?)
  • with a specific drawing or even with a new drawing based on an original AutoCAD-template?

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.