Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2010 download

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
imtiaz.lalani
66588 Views, 24 Replies

AutoCAD 2010 download

Hi guys
Can someone please tell me from where to download " AutoCAD 2010 ". In this website I have searched everywhere but can't found it. It offers to download AutoCAD 2011 - 2014 but I want to download 2010. If anyone knows, please help me.
Thanks.

24 REPLIES 24
Message 2 of 25

Hi imtiaz.lalani,

Refer to the links below to download AutoCAD 2010.

- AutoCAD 2010 - 32 bit  

- AutoCAD 2010 - 64 bit 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 25

Thanks Joane 🙂
Message 4 of 25
ron.randall
in reply to: imtiaz.lalani

How about the down load for the 2010 English version? I have a couple of lighting software programs that I need the 2010 version.

Message 5 of 25
philip.s
in reply to: ron.randall

Welcome to the community Ron!

You can access most current + previous supported version download links (including AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010) through Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

From Matt: Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product

Should you run into an activation error, typically resulting from an upgraded license and or reaching the activation limit on a given license, our License Assistance Team would be able to help facilitate an activation code.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Message 6 of 25
markciccone26
in reply to: philip.s

I had AutoCAD 2010 on my PC and the hard drive crashed.  How can I reinstall it on my new hard drive?

Message 7 of 25

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

>> How can I reinstall it on my new hard drive?

In the same way you installed it on your previous one .... start the setup from your installation media.
Maybe I missed something in your question?

- alfred -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 8 of 25

@markciccone26

Welcome to the community.

If you don't have the original media than you most likely out of luck.  2010 is retired and no longer support by Autodesk, thus there's no live download for this version.  In addition I assume since your hard drive failed that you installed a newer OS, is that correct?  If so the 2010 version is not going to work on that either.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 9 of 25

Hello Mam the the serial no of autocad 2010

Message 10 of 25
Pola_S
in reply to: jyoti.pilubehera

What?

Message 11 of 25

Hi,

@jyoti.pilubehera 

>> the the serial no of autocad 2010

You have got it when you bought AutoCAD.

No one here in the forum can know your serial number.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 12 of 25

@jyoti.pilubehera 

Doesn't matter if you get one ..it can't be activated:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/simplecontent/content/previous-ver...

What about products that didn’t use the year as a version (for example, R10)?
All products using a non-year version scheme are included in the v2010 or earlier set of releases and can no longer be activated after August 31, 2019.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 13 of 25

yes

Message 14 of 25
Message 15 of 25
mdavis22569
in reply to: nareshm797

@nareshm797 

The person you tagged for help doesn't work for Autodesk anymore 

This is an old thread and AutoCAD 10 isn't able to be activated anymore 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 16 of 25

hi can i ask the product key Autocad 2010 64 bit thank you

Message 17 of 25
pendean
in reply to: Oktarindi610

Did you even try a web search? Google put this up at the top of the search page https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/find-serial-number-product...

Message 18 of 25
mdavis22569
in reply to: Oktarindi610

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/websupport/finding-download

But you likely won't be able to activate it @Oktarindi610  

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/simplecontent/content/previous-ver...

What about products that didn’t use the year as a version (for example, R10)?
All products using a non-year version scheme are included in the v2010 or earlier set of releases and can no longer be activated after August 31, 2019.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 19 of 25
bgairola
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

What is serial no. & product key of Autocad 2010 64 bit?

Message 20 of 25
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: bgairola

Hi,

>> What is serial no. & product key of Autocad 2010 64 bit?

Sorry, how should anyone in the forum know what is your serial number? You have bought it, so you are the one who can know that.

The product key for AutoCAD 2010 is 001B1

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report