Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto cad 2010

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
cad_rama
809 Views, 11 Replies

Auto cad 2010

want serial no. and product key for autocad 2010 plz help me!!

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: cad_rama

Where did you buy the software?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 12
cad_rama
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

>From my frnd!!

--
*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of SIU which may be
viewed at *http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php
Message 4 of 12
JoAnn_Hogan

Unfortunately I wont be able to give you a serial number and product key. You can try the software for 30 days and if you want it Buy the full version.

If you are a student you can apply for a student version at Autodesk.com or you can contact a VAR in your area.

Please mhave a look at this link: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 5 of 12
pendean

AutoCAD is free to full time students, and you get the latest version as well: your "frnd" stole your money, get it back.
Message 6 of 12
jggerth1
in reply to: pendean

@pendean wrote:
AutoCAD is free to full time students, and you get the latest version as well: your "frnd" stole your money, get it back.

well, maybe.  whether it's a legitimate purchase or not depends on jurisdiction.  If the OP and his 'frnd' are in the EU, then the resale of a software license is perfectly legal, and Autodesk will  provide the appropriate numbers for him to install his legally purchased Acad.

if they are not in the EU, but in one of the more benighted areas of the globe, or if the 'frnd' sold the media for a license that he had previously upgraded, then you're correct

Message 7 of 12
pendean

This is a student paying a friend for AutoCAD when students get AutoCAD for free. SIU.EDU is Southern Illinois University here in the US, look at the OP's signature.

It has nothing to do with EU rulings, in Europe, nobody cares with this topic: buying software they can get for free is not a wise course of action for this person at a University in the US.
Message 8 of 12
Patchy
in reply to: pendean

SIU.EDU is Southern Illinois University here in the US

Hum, I thought it's in India

India.PNG

Message 9 of 12
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: Patchy

@Cad_Rama

Did you BUY the software from a friend or did you just get it from a friend? 

It doesn't matter where the university is situated at, Autodesk terms and conditions remains the same. Cad_Rama needs to contact Autodesk and request a student licence. It is not really that difficult. As long as he can prove he is in a university. I was in University (not so long ago) in south africa in it works exactly the same as in the US.

Its very simple, follow the link and fill in the form and you get a free licence while you study: http://www.autodesk.com/education/student-software

If you BOUGHT the software from a friend, go sort him out. Report him to the university if you must. But getting back to your ORIGINAL question. Getting a serial number and product key, apply for it is the link and it is FREE.

Jo - Ann
Message 10 of 12
cad_rama
in reply to: Patchy

SIU- Symbiosis International University

--
*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of SIU which may be
viewed at *http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php
Message 11 of 12
JoAnn_Hogan

Did you follow the link and apply?

Jo - Ann
Message 12 of 12
pendean

LOL, I see my mistake now 🙂
Doesn't change the fact that EDU software is free to students and faculty: no one there needs to buy any Autodesk software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost