Did you mean: 

Auto Cad 2010 64 Bit keep restarting

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Exlans
1367 Views, 8 Replies

Auto Cad 2010 64 Bit keep restarting

I am running Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit SP 1

My Autocad 2010 keep restrating and when i went throught Event Viewe i got this error messages

Faulting application name: WSCommCntr1.exe, version: 18.0.55.0, time stamp: 0x498fdff7
Faulting module name: WSCommCntr1.exe, version: 18.0.55.0, time stamp: 0x498fdff7
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000000b25c
Faulting process id: 0x10ac
Faulting application start time: 0x01cff5c2f896b74d
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\WSCommCntr1.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\WSCommCntr1.exe
Report Id: 6ffc5579-61bf-11e4-9b5b-902b349e672f

So Whats wrong with the file WSCommCntr1 amd if this file could casue the restart problem ??

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Exlans

Hi,

when do you get that error? And can you work then with AutoCAD or not?

I would verify that you have installed the current service pack for your AutoCAD >>>click<<<.

You might also try wha happens when you disconnect your workstation from the network.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 9
Exlans
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Yes it work, but keep restarting and outbox sending error report, then they send me an update to fix the problem, the Autocad work good during the week and then start again doing the same error, I already downloaded update 2, So do you have any clue of this problem, or shall i upgrade to 2013  ??

Message 4 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> the Autocad work good during the week and then start again doing the same error,

And what changed during the week? Any software installed? Any Windows updates installed? Any customization done with AutoCAD (tools/apps/plugins added)?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 5 of 9
Exlans

Nothing, just it start doing that, and now again

Message 6 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I already downloaded update 2

Have you only downloaded it or have you installed it? Because the message shows G.55 ==> and AFAIK 55 is without service pack.

Can you start command _ABOUT and look what version/service pack is shown in that dialog?

>> Nothing

You are absolulty sure (100.0%) that Windows didn't install updates in the background?

And if only the WSCOMMCNTR1.EXE crashes ... what happens when you rename that file and start AutoCAD then?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 7 of 9
Exlans

oh in second picture i took it after iu upgrade to 2013, so in the first picture i was already installed the SP2 and got me the error so i Uninstall autocad 2010 and installed 2013 but now i am uninslatting all Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual C++.

but the error i got it fatal error unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 exception at df88ad66h.

so what do you think about this error number ?

now i am downloading SP2 for Autocad 2013 and i will install it.

Message 8 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> so what do you think about this error number ?

Nothing, but please let us know if you change your release in the middle of a thread 😉

At least: when you have troubles with 2010 AND with 2013 I guess it's more operating system related (e.g. Framework or some other installed software) or your Windows user profile has defects. When your service pack installation does not help and the Framework-repair does not help I would then create a new Windows user account with admin permissions, restart the workstation, login with that new account and see if AutoCAD works now. If not I guess you are close to OS setup.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 9 of 9
Exlans

Hi,

Ok Sorry for the mistake, i forget to mention that, and Thanks for your great support and your help,

i will follow that and i will let you know the updates, Thanks again 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost