Attributes' Index in BlockReference Objects

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
WideSky
186 Views, 1 Reply

Attributes' Index in BlockReference Objects

Dear All,
I has defined some BlockReferences in my many years of AutoCAD drawings. These BlockReferences include some same attributes. These days, I try to design some VBA or dotNET codes to get their contents. But a problem confused me.
These BlockReferences have some different symbols and names (Such as Book001, Book002, ...). But they have same attributes (Name, Class, ISBN, Publisher, ...). These attributes have different orders in different BlockReferences as they were built at different stages. I can make it to same indexs with AutoCAD command "battman". But I can not achieve it by VBA or dotNET codes. I can not find interface from ActiveX help files and internet. Can anybody help me? Thanks for all!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: WideSky

Hi,

I guess you can do that only by removing the attributes and readd them in the order you like/need.

But even if you have done that for a drawing, there is no guarantee if you give this drawing anyone else and get it back that the order is the same.

For info about VBA or .NET ... there are special forums for development with that languages:

>>>.NET<<<

>>>VBA<<<

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost